Innovation and inspirational leadership is vital to business success. Executive Education at Imperial has recently launched 15 unique short programmes designed for senior executives who are looking for innovative solutions to business challenges. We cover Health, Innovation, Management and Leadership, Finance and Risk.
Our programmes are flexible – you can send one participant, multiple participants or even small teams. Our consortium programmes (for small teams) are designed to increase intrapreneurship, break down silos within your company, whilst encouraging networking with like-minded teams from other global businesses.
As an Imperial Business Partner, you and your colleagues are entitled to a preferential rate on our programmes and we’d like to make your Senior L&D Directors aware of this benefit if possible. This includes one complimentary place for your company. Please contact my colleague, Patrick Murray, in our Executive Education department on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 20 7594 3702 if your organisation would like to take advantage of these opportunities.
Examples of new programmes where technology and innovation are the primary focus are:
General Management Programme ‘Leading in a Technology Driven World’ (11 days)
- For functional directors moving into General Management
- Development across all functions to become a complete executive
- Gain confidence to have smart conversations with C-suite executives
- Learn how new technology is changing the face of business and how to respond
‘Doing Disruption’ – 13-15 April (2.5 Days)
- Designed for strategic Senior Level Executives with demanding schedules
- Beneficial for cross-functional teams of 2-3 to attend (individuals welcome to register also)
- Use the new data observatory (largest in Europe) for data visualisation
- Learn how to leverage the vast amount of data inside your organisation and outside drive growth and to deal with disruption, combat against it and do it yourself